This post looks at how to lift your breasts naturally without surgery. It answers why your breasts may be sagging, and easy ways to make them look firmer and perkier.
Having firm, perky breasts is a dream for most women. However, plump boobs can be just that – a dream – for those with breasts that are droopy or low hanging.
And while a surgical breast lift can give your boobs the boost they need, not everyone wants to go through that procedure.
The good news is that there are several ways to naturally tighten and elevate your breasts and prevent future drooping without surgery.
What Causes Sagging Breasts?
Have you noticed that your breasts are no longer as full and luscious as they once were, and found yourself asking “Why?”
There can be several reasons, including:
- Aging: The most prevalent cause of breast sagging is aging. The ligaments that make up your breast tissue stretch and lose flexibility as you get older. This reduces the fullness of your breasts by weakening the underlying support systems.
- Weight fluctuations: As you put on weight, your breasts might stretch. If you gain and then lose weight, your breasts may be unable to conform to these changes, resulting in sagging and excessive hanging.
- The absence of support: Using a supportive bra is essential for preserving breast lift and shape. The pull of gravity can take its toll, so going bra-less frequently may cause drooping breasts.
- Pregnancy: Multiple pregnancies may cause the muscles that anchor your breasts to expand and droop as your baby becomes heavier.
- Smoking: Cigarettes include carcinogens that may cause elastin, the filaments that support your breasts, to break down in the body.
- Sun exposure: UV rays are harmful to the skin, and excessive sun exposure may contribute to elasticity loss.
- Excessive activity: Strenuous exercise may cause connective tissue breakdown.
7 Ways to Lift Your Breasts Naturally
The following are the top ways to lift and firm your breasts naturally:
Although breasts are not formed of muscle, there is connective tissue beneath that serves to support them. So, doing chest workouts can assist in improving the overall look of your breasts.
It’s important to note that some workouts, such as jogging or HIIT, might actually make the breasts droop somewhat more.
However, several excellent chest workouts can help make your breasts appear firmer. They include:
- Dumbbell chest press
- Cobra yoga pose
- Dumbbell pullover
Even though these workouts do not enhance your actual breasts themselves, they can tone your chest area and lead to an overall firmer, fitter appearance.
Massage is a great way to help you attain firmer breasts. Pinch massages are among the best methods for this. The process includes pinching your breast base starting from your armpits to the collarbone.
As a result, the lymphatic flow and blood circulation are enhanced, improving the feel and appearance of your breasts.
Massage is also beneficial because it gives you a chance to check your breasts regularly, which can help in detecting any lumps or abnormalities.
A good diet benefits your breasts in several ways:
- Eating the right foods will help keep your skin supple and enhance your chest shape. You should pay special attention to foods that boost collagen, like the ones we talk about in this article.
- A healthy diet and exercise are important for maintaining a steady weight. This helps prevent weight fluctuations, which can stretch out your breast tissue.
- Being overweight puts additional strain on the skin and can add weight to your breasts, making them droop lower naturally.
4. Firming skincare
Using breast skin firming products is a great way to attain perkier-looking breasts. There are several excellent products available that may help make your breasts appear fuller and firmer.
We recommend using a firming serum such as our Sublime Bust Volumizing Bust Serum, for pert-looking boobs. This serum combines natural phytoestrogenic extracts with Adifyline™, a clinically proven “plumping” peptide to firm and lift the breasts.
5. Cold showers
Taking a cold shower may be exactly what you need since it helps keep your skin tight and firm. Cold water temporarily tightens skin as it constricts blood flow, so it’s a great way to get an instant lift.
If you don’t have time for a full shower, try this: Apply ice cubes or even a cold compress to your bust. This method will have the same impact on your skin as cold water.
6. Wear a proper bra
A quality, correctly-fitted bra provides the proper support your breasts need. This reduces strain and tension on the tissues and muscles that support your breasts. Make sure you are re-fitted if you lose or gain weight.
Poor posture, such as a slumped or curved back, can cause your breasts to hang by their own weight. This increases strain and stress on your breast tissues, exacerbating drooping.
On the other hand, good posture reduces strain on the supporting tendons and muscles. By keeping your back straight and your shoulders back, your body weight is distributed more evenly, helping to protect against breast sagging.
Sublime Bust: Your New “Breast” Friend
A firm and raised bustline can give your confidence a boost! Here at Cheeky Physique, we’re all about making you look and feel your best… which means we couldn’t forget about your “girls.”
Our bestselling Sublime Bust Volumizing Bust Serum contains two potent bust-lifting ingredients to enhance the appearance of your natural curves.
Pueraria mirifica, a natural herbal extract, and Adifyline™, a clinically proven “plumping” peptide, work together to restore youthful curves, giving your breasts the appearance of fullness and firmness.